Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake
Do you ever suddenly have a craving for cake? And you need it, like now? Enter Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug Cake.
Throw together ingredients that you already have in your pantry, mix them up in your favorite mug, and pop it in the microwave. You’ll have warm, soft cake in 5 minutes. Literally.
If you haven’t tried it, you need to.
2 tbsp Lehi Mills Peacock Flour
½ tsp baking powder
1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp almond milk or water
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp Lehi Mills Pure Maple Syrup
2 tbsp peanut butter
Handful chocolate chips
1. Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl and whisk together
2. Add all other ingredients reserving a few chocolate chips and mix until combined.
3. Pour into a large mug and top with remaining chocolate chips.
4. Microwave for 2-3 minutes on high.
5. Let cool slightly (we know you can’t wait that long) and enjoy!