Our raspberry and blueberry muffin mixes have been some of our top selling, best performing products for years. Nearly everyone who bites into these delicious treats instantly falls in love with the rich flavor, the great texture, and the sweetness that comes with every mouthful. Now imagine a mixed berry muffin recipe that combines both flavors!
What you might not know is that the raspberry muffin and blueberry muffin have something of a rivalry; customers are always avid fans of one or the other (we will let you decide which muffin mix you think should be named Best Muffin). To appease and appeal to both raspberry and blueberry fans, we decided to mix things up by mixing both muffin mixes together. The result was an amazing muffin bursting with double berry flavor!
We decided to add the perfect finisher to these delectable muffins – a crumble topping. A crumble makes a muffin look professional and chic, without being a crazy amount of work. Make these muffins and you’ll be wowing anyone who eats them.
If you use this Mixed Berry Muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Mixed Berry Muffin Recipe with Crumb Topping
- 1 ¼ cup of Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 ¼ cup of Raspberry Muffin Mix
- ¾ cup of water
- ¼ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp salted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup Lehi Mills Peacock Flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine blueberry and raspberry muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and butter. Stir together until a crumble consistency.
- Spoon in batter into a greased muffin tin (or use liners). Add a 2 teaspoon of crumble on top of the batter. Repeat for all 12 muffins.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until baked through. Enjoy your muffins!