Do you ever suddenly have a craving for cake? And you need it, like now? Normal cake takes AT LEAST half an hour, and when the craving hits you need to act fast.
Enter Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake.
Ever tried mug cake? Throw together ingredients that you already have in your pantry, mix them up in your favorite mug, and pop it in the microwave. You’ll have warm, soft cake in 5 minutes. Literally. And it will be the perfect serving size to calm your cravings!
The best part is, this recipe is 100% vegan! Nope, no milk or eggs added! So, if you’re totally out of milk, butter, and eggs, but still want cake, you can whip this up!
This recipe makes one serving, so if you want to make it for more people, grab another mug and repeat! It comes together so quickly, it’s easy to make it a couple times!
If you haven’t tried it, you need to.
Whip up this delicious vegan mug cake, snap a photo, and share it with us on social media. Tag us @lehimills on Facebook and Instagram and just the hashtag #LehiFamily. We would love to feature your image on our account!
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- 2 tbsp Lehi Mills Peacock Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Lehi Mills Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Handful chocolate chips
1. Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl and whisk together until combined.
2. Add all other ingredients reserving a few chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
3. Pour into a large mug and top with remaining chocolate chips.
4. Microwave for 2-3 minutes on high. Be careful! Your mug might get really hot in the microwave.
5. Let cool slightly (we know you can’t wait that long) and enjoy!