The only thing better than a delicious pancake breakfast is a delicious chocolate chip pancakes breakfast. Get ready to bite into a fluffy pancake bursting with warm, gooey chocolate chips. No need for making the pancakes from scratch – use one of our pancake mixes instead! Then all you need to do is add chocolate chips. It’s your breakfast, your way.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup of Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 cup of water
- ¾ cup chocolate chips (or to taste)
- In a large bowl combine pancake mix, water, and chocolate chips.
- Set a large nonstick pan or griddle to medium heat and let it warm for three minutes. Butter the pan or spray with non-stick cooking spray of your choice.
- Pour pancake batter (about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake) onto pan, making circles three inches wide and one inch apart from each other.
- Cook pancake until the top is bubbly. Use a spatula to flip the pancakes.
- Serve warm and enjoy your chocolate chip pancakes!
Let us know what you think of this chocolate chip pancake recipe! Try it out and tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiFamily and use the hashtag #LehiFamily. We love to see you try out some of our favorite recipes that we share with you
Add to your breakfast with our tasty Hot Cocoa mix here.
– Jessica T.