Want a simple dessert idea? Make a chocolate chip cookie cake! It was definitely a crowd pleaser when we tested it out at a small gathering with friends, and was one of the simplest desserts to make. We just used our chocolate chip cookie mix, added in some extra treats (like m&ms or additional chocolate chips) and baked it in the oven. The resulting chocolate chip cookie cake is gooey in the middle and crispy on the outside – the perfect dessert for everyone and any holiday. Try it out for Easter (it’s one of our favorite recipes) and let us know what you think!
If you use this chocolate chip cookie cake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from a Mix Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of water
- M&Ms or additional chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients. Stir with a spoon or your hands until well combined.
- Begin spooning the dough onto a greased pie or cake pan, and bake for 30 minutes (or until brown).
- Once cooled, remove and enjoy a slice of warm chocolate chip cookie cake!