Our cornbread mix might be one of the most underrated mixes we have on our product line. It’s so simple to make — you literally only add water! We spiced things up with this delicious cheesy green chili cornbread recipe. Don’t worry, it’s not too spicy! You and your entire family will be amazed at how amazing this treat will taste.
Follow the recipe below to test this out in your kitchen, and let us know your thoughts! If you do use this green chili cornbread recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Cheesy Green Chili Cornbread Recipe
- 3 cups of Cornbread Mix
- 1/3 cup of creamed corn
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 small can of green chilis
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, add the cornbread mix, creamed corn, and water. Stir until just combined.
- Add green chilis and shredded cheese.
- Pour batter into a greased or lined 8×8 pan.
- Place in oven and cook for 25 – 35 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly before cutting. Enjoy!
This recipe is also delicious when paired with our cozy chili recipe!