Turtle caramel brownies are, I think, one of the best desserts ever created. Just imagine — gooey chocolate brownies topped with sticky caramel and more chocolate. *sigh* Sounds like heaven to me. These mini caramel brownies are such a cute idea for any season, including as an Easter bunny treat. You can also easily change up the recipe by adding a bit of sea salt or crushed oreos to the brownie batter in order to make salted caramel brownie oreos too.
If you make this creamy caramel brownie recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Charming Caramel Brownie Recipe
- 1 box of Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- Caramel, melted
- Cadbury eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, water, and vegetable oil. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into a greased mini muffin tin and set a timer for 8 minutes. Remove from oven and, with a teaspoon, make an indentation into the raw brownie (this is where the melted caramel will be poured into). Bake for an additional 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- In a microwave, melt the caramel, being sure to mix contents every 30 seconds until melted.
- Pour melted caramel into the brownie indentation and top with sea salt, cadbury eggs, or chocolate syrup. Let cool slightly and enjoy!