Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a classic lunch-time staple everyone can enjoy. But what do you do when you've run out of bread, or it's gone stale? We decided to try out a peanut butter and jelly waffle sandwich — which ended up being one of the best things we've ever created. Trust us, you'll want to try out this simple recipe for any meal you and your family might have.
If you use this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle Sandwich Recipe
- 1 cup of Belgian Waffle Mix
- 1 cup of water
- Peanut Butter, crunchy or smooth
- Jelly or Jam, flavor of your choice
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the waffle mix and water. Once combined, spoon into the greased waffle iron.
- Once cooked, remove the waffle and place on a cooling rack. Take a section of waffle and add the peanut butter and jelly. Top the sandwich with another waffle section and enjoy.