Whether you call it cotton candy, fairy floss, or candy floss, these Cotton Candy Pancakes are the cutest breakfast creation you can make for your Easter celebration. It's such an adorable idea that will delight everyone at the table that you might just make it even after the holiday is over! Pro tip with these pancakes — add powdered sugar or your favorite syrup to the stack before adding the cotton candy nest. If you don't, it'll begin melting your creation before you're able to dig in!
If you use this pancake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Cotton Candy Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup of buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 container of cotton candy, any flavor
- 1 package of Cadbury eggs
- Syrup or powdered sugar
For the nests:
- Begin lining cotton candy strips along the edges of a muffin tin. Continue until a "nest" is formed and you can no longer see the tin.
- Set aside or freeze for a little to make less delicate.
For the pancakes:
- Preheat a griddle to 350 degrees.
- Combine pancake mix and water in a bowl and whisk together until incorporated.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the griddle. Cook until finished, remove from griddle, and set on a cooling rack or plate.
For the finishing touches:
- Place a stack of pancakes on a plate and pour your favorite syrup, jam, or powdered sugar on top.
- Add the cotton candy nest to the top of the pancake and add a few Cadbury eggs inside. You can also sprinkle crushed Cadbury eggs to the pancake as well. Enjoy!