Chocolate makes everything better, right? That means the only thing better than a delicious pancake breakfast is a delicious chocolate chip pancakes breakfast.
We added a handful of chocolate chips to our buttermilk pancake mix for a breakfast combination that's restaurant worthy. Don't worry either — you can make these chocolate chip pancakes with any of our pancake mixes (and we've got a lot to choose from). Talk about breakfast done your way. Let's get to cooking, shall we?
If you decide to try out this chocolate chip pancake recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup of Pancake Mix (your choice)
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
- In a large bowl combine pancake mix, water, and chocolate chips.
- Set a large nonstick pan or griddle to medium heat and let it warm for three minutes. Butter the pan or spray with a non-stick cooking spray of your choice.
- Pour pancake batter (about ¼ cup of batter for each pancake) onto pan, making circles three inches wide and one inch apart from each other.
- Cook pancake until the top is bubbly. Use a spatula to flip the pancakes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm, preferably topped with a delicious syrup.
- Enjoy your chocolate chip pancakes!