What's your favorite muffin mix flavor? We've got so many different flavors to choose from — lemon, raspberry, blueberry, golden harvest, and even vegan raspberry — and so many different ways you can use it. If you haven't yet, check out our blog Muffin Mix 4 Ways for different ideas and recipes for our muffin mix that you might not have thought of!
One of our favorite muffin mix recipes (other than baking the traditional batch of muffins) is turning into a quick loaf. It's the perfect after-school treat, neighbor gift, housewarming present, and game-night idea! Want to learn how to make this easy recipe? Read on!
If you decide to try this muffin loaf recipe out, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Easy Muffin Loaf Recipe
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Muffin Mix (flavor of your choosing)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of fresh fruit (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the baking powder and muffin mix together. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and water.
- Incorporate the two bowls together and stir until well combined. If desired, add in the fresh fruit.
- Pour the batter into a greased or lined bread loaf pan and bake for 50 - 60 minutes in the oven (or until a toothpick can be cleanly removed from the loaf). Be sure to check the loaf periodically and, if needed, cover the top with foil for the last 20 minutes if it starts to get too brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before removing from the pan, slicing, and enjoying!