Are you ready for the easiest chocolate chip raspberry muffin recipe on the planet? We're not kidding — the hardest part about this will be deciding if you want to use dark, milk, or semi-sweet chocolate chips!
If you decide to try out this chocolate chip raspberry muffin recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 1 box of Raspberry Muffin Mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the muffin mix with the water, oil, eggs, and chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter into a greased or lined muffin pan and bake for 18 - 22 minutes.
- Once cooked through, remove from the oven and let cool before enjoying your delicious (and easy) raspberry chocolate chip muffins!