Summer might be ending, but we think s'more season should be celebrated year round. That's why we decided to post one of our favorite recipe twists to the classic smore. Best part? No campfire is needed to make these double fudge brownie s'mores!
If you decide to try out this recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Smore Brownie Recipe
- 1 pouch of Lehi Mills Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3/4 cup of water
- 3/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 15 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine the brownie mix, water, oil, and 1 cup of chocolate chips in a medium bowl.
- Line a greased 9x13 pan with whole graham crackers, making sure to cover the bottom. Spread the brownie batter over the graham crackers and bake for 20 - 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mini marshmallows over the top of the warm brownies.
- Bake for 2 - 3 minutes before broiling for 45 seconds (or until the marshmallows are light brown). Watch carefully since the browning occurs very fast!
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips over the top.
- Cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars and enjoying!
Leave a comment