How cute are these Brownie Bites? Make these for your next party as an easy grab and go brownie situation! You can also use our Vegan Brownie Mix and dairy-free chocolate chips for a delicious vegan option.
If you use this brownie bite recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account or stories!
Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Mix the brownie mix, oil, and water in a bowl and beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Spread in a thin layer in a lined or greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the brownies are cooked, cut off the corners and add the rest of the brownie to a bowl. Mix up with your hands and roll into 1 tablespoon sized balls. Freeze for an hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Dip the frozen brownie bites in the chocolate, and place on a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet to keep the drips from pooling around the brownie balls.
- Freeze until the chocolate hardens and enjoy!