Our cookie mix lineup is pretty spectacular — or should we say spooktacular, since this is a Halloween-themed blog? Between our amazing pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookie, oatmeal cookie, and chocolate chip cookie mixes, it’s hard to imagine adding anything else to it. However, we have had several people asking for a double chocolate cookie mix.
Until that happens (we make no promises), we came up with an easy chocolate cookie recipe that’ll be sure to please the chocolate lovers in your life (whether it’s your family or yourself). The best part is that it’s made using our double fudge brownie mix; that means all you need is water, eggs, and vegetable oil! Well, you can also add some Halloween sprinkles into the mix to spook things up. But seriously, can it get any easier than that?!
If you decide to try this chocolate cookie recipe out, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account! Don’t forget to follow us on our YouTube channel to be one of the first to see new recipes!
Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- 1 box of Lehi Mills Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Eyeball sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, whip together the eggs on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brownie mix and butter. Stir in the eggs.
- Use a cookie scoop to spoon chocolate cookie dough onto a lined or greased cookie sheet and sprinkle the top with sea salt, if desired. Immediately place your cookies in the oven to ensure the leavening agent is fully active; the longer the batter sits, the flatter the cookie will be.
- Bake your chocolate cookies for 8 – 10 minutes and, once cooked, remove them from the oven. Carefully poke in the eyeball sprinkles into the cooked chocolate cookie and let cool slightly before consuming.
Leave a comment