Seriously, these chocolate chip cheesecake cookies are the best thing you'll find right now on our blog. We've made a batch three times within the past week alone (and people keep begging for more)! If our experimentation with cheesecake continues, we might have to make an entire blog post filled only with cream cheese recipes. Is that something that would interest you?
Are you ready to make these delicious, life-changing cookies? The best part is that, since we're using our chocolate chip cookie mix, this whole recipe is so quick to make; the longest part is bake time (and even that only takes 12-15 minutes). If you love how these cookies turn out, you can make another batch and freeze the raw cookie dough (for up to 3 months). That means you can pull out a cheesecake cookie from the freezer and bake it whenever the craving strikes. Let's get to baking memories, shall we?
If you make and love these chocolate chip cheesecake cookies as much as we do, take a photo and share it with us on social media. Tag us on Instagram, TikTok, or Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Recipe
For the Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 2 1/2 cups of Lehi Mills Chocolate Chip Cookie mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of water
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl combine the cookie mix, butter, and water. We've found that it's best to use a kitchen mixer with a wide paddle; if you don't have one, use your hands to blend everything together.
- Make 2-inch balls of cookie dough and hollow out the center, creating a bowl-like shape. Set these cookie dough bowls on a greased or lined cookie sheet.
- In a separate small bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, Greek yogurt, vanilla, and salt. Whip until smooth and add in the whipped cream.
- Spoon a dollop of the cheesecake filling into the center of each cookie dough bowl. Add more cookie dough to cover and repeat until all the cookie dough is used. (If you plan on freezing the cookie dough, this is where you would place them into bags, remove the air, and freeze.)
- Place cookie sheet in preheated oven and bake for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Remove the chocolate chip cheesecake cookies and enjoy plain or with a glass of milk!