How do you feel about chocolate chip pecan cookies? We love them, especially because pecans are such an excellent source of protein, healthy fats, and fiber! Granted, we're not saying this chocolate chip pecan cookies recipe is healthy — but we're not saying it's unhealthy.
Making chocolate chip pecan cookies has never been easier… or more delicious! This simple recipe uses our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix! Our cookie mix is so easy to use because all you have to do is dump it in a bowl, throw in a stick of softened butter, add a little bit of water, and BAM! You have cookies!
If you use this milk chocolate pecan cookie recipe, take a photo and share it with us on social media! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook @lehimills and use the hashtag #LehiMillsFamily or #harvesttohome. We love to see you all enjoying Lehi Mills products and might even feature your photo on our account!
Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie mix, butter, water, and pecans. We recommend using your hands to mix it all together.
- Use a cookie scoop to spoon the cookie dough onto a greased or lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes before removing and letting cool on a cooling rack.
Enjoy your Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by themselves or with a side of milk!